Monday, January 22, 2018

Jane's Normal Day by RHL

Jane looked over the window..
Sipping a cup of coffee while trying to release herself of the tense this morning.

"It is Monday morning today..
Quiet, serene at the beginning..
Felt positive to start a new day..Finished making breakfast and prepared the kids for school..
Felt relief..Done mum's job for this morning..

Feeling positive about today and what would comes next will fall into plan.
Yes..I really wish for it to happen as what I dream of.

My kids bid goodbye for their school and I prepared to send the youngest to her pre-school.
I kissed her cheeks and said farewell for few hours..Until this evening sayang..

I was driving when I picked up the call....@@@@@@.....
I thought it would be all for today. Ignored the feeling and moved on with positive thinking.

Few minutes later, reached office and settled the 'job' and tap the 'send' button on the keyboard.
Praying it will be just fine..everything will fall nicely in place as I've plan. Hope this would be enough.

Woosh..the crazy wind came..and I was puzzled myself on how naive I have been this instant.
Another ring on my cell came along soon after that...

As I said normal things that happen every day and any other time is here once again.
Here we go Heart...embrace yourself.

Tense voice, usual arguments about how I have caused trouble and not being understanding and thoughtful of others..
As usual.. it ended with me keeping silent after trying to speak a few words.

I questioned myself..again. And again.. Like how I did for each passing days since..
It hurts..like always..

Will it be forever?? The normal day??
I am not hoping for it anymore.."




**Don't lose hope Jane. Be strong.**
                                                                                                                                             -rhl;01/2018-

No comments:

Post a Comment