Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jane's Normal Day - 23rd January 2018

Jane paused and sighed for a while this morning.
Dear Tuesday..Please be nice to me today.

"Woke up early this morning, yet still late for work.

Okay Jane..its okay..
I told myself. You'll work this up. Think positive Jane.

Again..the positive angel in my head whistling.
Ohh kids..only if you know how much I love all of you.

It is okay for me..As long as you are happy and safe..
Doesn't matter if I'll be late for life.

Just as when I thought that you guys are doing great in school, I received frustrating call from your 'Mak'.
Ooo my dear son.. Life doesn't have to be nice all the time to you.
You are the one who should be nice to yourself, to others.You have to adjust well too with this world..my dear son.

To understand others and not just wanting to be understand.
To love and not just wanting to be love.
To speak good things and not just wanting to hear good speech.
To respect and not just wanting to be respect.

Everything has to be earned my child.. It includes good manners and due respect.
You're still a child, yet I'm terribly worried.

What should we do Jane??? Seek help Jane..
Where? From whom? How?

Learn Jane..Learn about parenting more.
I've did!! Not enough Jane..Push yourself more..

Ooo Allah..Guide me please.
Ooo Jane..work hard Jane. Pray hard more Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment